Performance are Scheduled for:
Saturday June 1st,
Saturday June 15th,
and Saturday Oct 26th
Till Death Do Us Part
The Marriage of Becky and Stanley
The pleasure of your company is requested at a reception to honor the union of Becky Giovanni and Stanley Simpson.
As friends and family gather together to offer their congratulations and best wishes to the bride and groom,
someone has a different motive for their presence at the reception. Before the bride has a chance to throw
the bouquet, her beautiful dream wedding day quickly turns into a nightmare of mystery, mayhem and murder.
And, you and all the other guests are left to solve the crime.
Will it be the father of the bride who opposed the marriage from the start?
The bridesmaid who longs to be a bride?
The overlooked little sister that has a great inheritance to gain?
Secret will be revealed, motives exposed and your sleuthing skills will be put to the test.
Speak now or forever a killer goes free!
This Fun-Filled Evening includes:
- 2 tickets aboard the Murder Mystery Dinner Train – leaving from Conway Scenic Railroad promply at 6pm
- Four course dinner (gratuity & Tax included)
Alcoholic Beverages are available at additional cost
- … and the Murder Mystery performance (by Arts in Motion) begins.
Murder Mystery Dinner Menu 2013
- Preset: Crudite Platter served at each table
- First Course: Lobster Bisque
- Second Coarse: Crawford Salad, mixed greens with apples, cranberries, carrots, and cheddar cheese served with maple mustard vinaigrette
- Entree: Choice of:
- Grilled Rib Eye with balsamic herb emulsion
- Baked Stuffed Chicken with prosciutto & gruyere cheese
- Vegetarian Option: Black Bean Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Roasted Red pepper
- All entrees served with Manchego polenta cake and seasonal vegetable
- Desserts: Trays of mini desserts served at each table
This is an audience participation performance. Dress the part and coming looking Fabulous! Casual Elegant to Formal. Break out the bling, and dare to show some skin. Evening Dresses and Tuxedos are highly encouraged (but not necessary).
Evening Event Cost: $210 per couple