Lion’s Mane (Mushroom) Spinach Bake
By NH Mushroom Company
Serves 8 as an appetizer
1 pound Lion’s Mane Mushrooms, torn into ½ pieces
2 cups lightly packed fresh spinach, roughly chopped
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 – 4 Tablespoons best quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ pound Gruyere, grated
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Mix mushrooms, spinach, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with melted butter and 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, adding more if too dry.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place in ceramic or glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- Bake 25-35 minutes until cheese melts and is lightly browned.
- Serve with toasted bread, pita crisps or your favorite crackers.