Blue skies, sunny with a delightful cool breeze is what we are experiencing in the valley. Plan for a terrific Labor Day Weekend.
Irene’s rain should make for a fantastic Foliage Season.
- Check out this document for current Road Closures
- This site from the State’s DOT is also fantastic!! It has real-time road updates!!!
- Dianna’s Bath is open but visitors are cautioned not to stand in standing water.
- Stay tuned for road opening information NHDOT: 603-271-6862
- The river is high and it is recommended that no recreational activity occur at this time.
- Check this link for attraction openings and closings from our friends at Visit White Mountains
- Please check the websites of businesses you are looking for info on if you have power.
- White Mountain National Forest is also a great resource
If you are looking for an excuse for a Romantic Weekend getaway!! This might just be a great chance!!
And our Stay 2 nights, Get One Free is running through the 11th!!