Stay one or two nights and add on a stress-free Easter Brunch you'll remember for years to come!
2014 is destined to be YOUR year and nothing says festive fun like a great St. Patrick's weekend in the White Mountains!
If you are planning a vacation to the Mount Washington Valley to snowmobile, consider our Snowmobile package:
Get out there and enjoy the many great trails in the area, and then come back to the Bernerhof Inn and warm up by the fire.
Spend 2 midweek nights and receive a $50 Snowmobile credit at Northern Extremes Snowmobiling in Glen.
This winter is the perfect time for a Serenity Wellness Studio Couples Oasis Massage: Choose from our Deep Tissue Massage, Warm Stone Massage or Essential Massages for both of you! Our beautiful and warm Serenity Studio is set up for both of you to enjoy simaltaneous massages which you will remember long after you've returned to the hustle and bustle of today. Add on your massage to any of our room packages and we'll keep it a surprise until you arrive!
Four delightful romance packages - Sweet Delights, Love in the Mountains, and the Ultimate Romance Package. Making time for each other in today's wired world just got easier and more romantic! Choose the amenities that will suit your loved one best, and your
Innkeeper will help you handle the rest!
It's your choice, Attitash Mountain or Wildcat Mountain: we've got exclusive prices with an overnight package for your full day of powdery fun at these sister mountains! That's right, we've secured midweek passes at a large savings, giving you more value than anyone else! Since we are on the way from North Conway to the mountains, we're your best base camp lodging choice chock full of warm amenities like the ample wifi, cooked to order gourmet breakfast and even coming home warm bakery snacks! To book your midweek package, simply check availability on the dates you'd like and we'll show you the package option to reserve. Arrive at our Bed and Breakfast, and we'll handle packaging your ski tickets and greet you with a smile and set you up the slopes for fun.
- Area Map
- Google Map
- Email Newsletter
From Boston, Massachusetts
1 . Take I-95 North to Portsmouth, NH Vicinity
2. As you approach Portsmouth, move into the far left passing lane
and Exit I-95 onto the Spaulding Turnpike. The exit sign will read, "White Mountains, Spaulding Turnpike and Rtes. 4 & 16". Do NOT pass this exit, or you will soon reach Maine.
3. Take the Spaulding Turnpike and after passing the second toll plaza (about 12 miles), Route 4 will end, and you will be on Route 16. Stay on 16 (approximately one and a half hours' drive) until you reach Glen Junction intersection, 5 miles north of North Conway. Landmarks are Grants Supermarket, and NH State Liquor Store.
4. Continue on Rt. 302 heading west for another 1.2 miles. The Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast will be on your right, one mile before Attitash Ski Area.
From Portland, Maine
1. Take HWY 302 heading west for 70 miles to Glen, NH
2 . The Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast is on your right, 1.2 miles after the Glen Junction intersection, 5 miles north of North Conway. Landmarks are Grants Supermarket, the NH State Liquor store.
From Montreal, Canada1. Head southwest on Rue Notre-Dame E toward Place Jacques Cartier 300 m
2. Take the 1st right onto Boulevard Saint-Laurent 140 m
3. Take the 1st right onto Rue Saint Antoine E 160 m
4. Take the ramp on the left onto Autoroute 720 W 900 m
5. Take exit 5 toward Pont champlain/Sherbrooke 950 m
6. Merge onto Autoroute 10 E 3.6 km
7. Take the exit onto Autoroute 10 E/Autoroute 15 S/Autoroute 20 E toward Pont Champlain Bridge/Sherbrooke/Québec/U.S.A
Continue to follow Autoroute 10 E 119 km
8. Take exit 121 to merge onto Autoroute Joseph Armand Bombardier/Autoroute 55 S toward Coaticook/Stanstead/Magog/Vermont /Autoroute 91 Entering United States (Vermont) 34.8 km
9. Continue onto I-91 S 78.9 km
10. Take exit 19 to merge onto I-93 S toward Littleton NH Entering New Hampshire 35.7 km
11. Take exit 40 for US-302/NH-10 E toward Bethlehem Twin Mt 350 m
12. Merge onto NH-10 N/NH-116 W/NH-18 S/US-302 E/Dartmouth College Rd/Main St Continue to follow US-302 E 62.9 km
13. Turn right at Old Route 302
*Note: DO NOT TRUST your GPS when using the 342 US Route 302 address. Use the directions on this page, call or email the Inn.*
If you need additional directions please note that in your inquiry and we will email you specific directions from your home to ours.
Sign up to be on our email newsletter. We'll send you notices about upcoming specials and events.
Embed Constant Contact Email Signup here