Fall and Hearty Winter Dinner-included Package, delicious and a great deal!
We've gathered some delicious ingredients to create our own dinner package with three courses of scrumptious dining
right under our roof!
The Black Bear Pub is known for cool micro-brews, tasty Martinis now some outstanding dishes as well!
Visit our website to check availability on your favorite accommodations; and we've put together some value prices starting from
$159.00 including our three course dinner, afternoon tea and full cooked to order gourmet breakfasts! We're featuring a daily fresh
menu with items such as our Chicken Schnitzel and include a soup or salad and the sweetest desserts made right at the inn. You can
dine nightly with this package or you may add-on this Spring Special for just one of your nights with us or any combination of days
once you sample our delicious cooking!
This package is available with any of our beautiful accommodations and is bookable direct on our website, we will be offering this all Spring !
- Area Map
- Google Map
- Email Newsletter
From Boston, Massachusetts
1 . Take I-95 North to Portsmouth, NH Vicinity
2. As you approach Portsmouth, move into the far left passing lane
and Exit I-95 onto the Spaulding Turnpike. The exit sign will read, "White Mountains, Spaulding Turnpike and Rtes. 4 & 16". Do NOT pass this exit, or you will soon reach Maine.
3. Take the Spaulding Turnpike and after passing the second toll plaza (about 12 miles), Route 4 will end, and you will be on Route 16. Stay on 16 (approximately one and a half hours' drive) until you reach Glen Junction intersection, 5 miles north of North Conway. Landmarks are Grants Supermarket, and NH State Liquor Store.
4. Continue on Rt. 302 heading west for another 1.2 miles. The Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast will be on your right, one mile before Attitash Ski Area.
From Portland, Maine
1. Take HWY 302 heading west for 70 miles to Glen, NH
2 . The Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast is on your right, 1.2 miles after the Glen Junction intersection, 5 miles north of North Conway. Landmarks are Grants Supermarket, the NH State Liquor store.
From Montreal, Canada1. Head southwest on Rue Notre-Dame E toward Place Jacques Cartier 300 m
2. Take the 1st right onto Boulevard Saint-Laurent 140 m
3. Take the 1st right onto Rue Saint Antoine E 160 m
4. Take the ramp on the left onto Autoroute 720 W 900 m
5. Take exit 5 toward Pont champlain/Sherbrooke 950 m
6. Merge onto Autoroute 10 E 3.6 km
7. Take the exit onto Autoroute 10 E/Autoroute 15 S/Autoroute 20 E toward Pont Champlain Bridge/Sherbrooke/Québec/U.S.A
Continue to follow Autoroute 10 E 119 km
8. Take exit 121 to merge onto Autoroute Joseph Armand Bombardier/Autoroute 55 S toward Coaticook/Stanstead/Magog/Vermont /Autoroute 91 Entering United States (Vermont) 34.8 km
9. Continue onto I-91 S 78.9 km
10. Take exit 19 to merge onto I-93 S toward Littleton NH Entering New Hampshire 35.7 km
11. Take exit 40 for US-302/NH-10 E toward Bethlehem Twin Mt 350 m
12. Merge onto NH-10 N/NH-116 W/NH-18 S/US-302 E/Dartmouth College Rd/Main St Continue to follow US-302 E 62.9 km
13. Turn right at Old Route 302
*Note: DO NOT TRUST your GPS when using the 342 US Route 302 address. Use the directions on this page, call or email the Inn.*
If you need additional directions please note that in your inquiry and we will email you specific directions from your home to ours.
Sign up to be on our email newsletter. We'll send you notices about upcoming specials and events.
Embed Constant Contact Email Signup here