Welcome to the Serenity Wellness Studio at the Bernerhof Inn. Join us in revitalizing your spirit, melting away your stress and continuing your journey towards a more energized and healthy lifestyle.
Treat yourself to a customized massage focused on relaxation, rejuvenation, muscle repair and overall wellness. Our massage therapists will incorporate warm Basalt Stones, aromatherapy foot baths, callous softeners, lower leg and foot massage or a full body deep tissue massage to provide an escape suited to your specific needs. We also offer couples massages so you can relax and rejuvenate together.Serenity Wellness Studio is set in the backdrop of the White Mountain National Forest. Make full use of our 9 acre destination Inn with a hike on our nature trail or any of the hundreds of miles of trails around, take a boat ride or refreshing dip in the rivers, work on your swing at the local golf courses, expand your mind and body with yoga or a massage, savor award winning cuisine or simply relax in your luxurious, tranquil accommodations.
Essential Massage - Our most popular massage designed and customized for each individual to promote relaxation, rejuvenation, reducing muscle tension and improving overall wellness.
60 minute ~ $85
90 minute ~ $125
Warm Stone Massage - This treatment incorporates warm Basalt Stones to enhance the Essentials Massage by warming the muscles and melting away tension.
60 minute ~ $95
90 minute ~ $135
Deep Tissue Massage - Designed for those who like deeper more specific bodywork on multiple target areas. *90 min session recommended.
60 minute ~ $95
90 minute ~ $135
Couples Massage - Enjoy your customized Essentials Massage along side your friend or loved one! *can be upgraded to Warm Stone or Deep Tissue.
60 minute ~ $170
90 minute ~ $250
Foot Retreat - Perfect for after a day of hiking or hitting the slopes! Your feet will be pampered in a aromatherapy foot bath and softened with an exfoliating foot scrub and callous softener. Finishing off with a lower leg and foot massage including reflexology.
45 minute ~ $70
Couples Foot Retreat - Enjoy our Foot Retreat along side your friend or loved one!
45 minute ~ $140
Hydrating Wrap - After a stimulating dry exfoliation a rich balm will be applied to skin that warms and melts for deep hydration, then wrapped in warm blankets to enjoy an aromatherapy face and scalp massage.
50 minute ~ $70
* Gratuity is NOT included in Treatment Menu prices or packages. Gratuity is greatly appreciated, but solely under the discretion of the guest.
Tips and Policies:
- Give yourself plenty of time before your massage so you can enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne or tea.
- A warm shower just before your massage is relaxing and washes away any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with massage oils. Then, meet your therapist in the lobby area of the Inn.
- Unless the service specifies otherwise, undress to your comfort level. You will be draped with a sheet throughout the service to preserve modesty. For services that are received clothed, light, loose-fitting clothes are ideal.
- We use fragrance-free massage oil; lotion is available on request.
- Our superb massage therapy staff is multi-talented and devoted to giving you a massage that satisfies your needs. Listen to your body, communicate with your therapist and let them know if you feel any discomfort.
- Close your eyes and allow your mind and body to enjoy the quiet. Focus on how you feel. Breathe deeply and let tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.
- Because Serenity Wellness Studio is more personal in size, all treatment reservations adhere to a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations impact our therapists schedule and availability to other guests significantly.
- You can always add any of our massages services to your reservations. Just ask when you are booking.