A Taste of the Mountains Cooking School schedules numerous cooking classes year-round.
See what’s coming!
Create Your Own Private Cooking Class
Looking to get creative in the kitchen on your own terms? Tell us what you'd like to learn, grab a group of your friends and give Steffani a call. We will pick a date, create a menu and make it happen! Our fun, expert private chefs at A Taste of the Mountains Cooking School are professionally trained in a wide variety of cuisines and techniques, including baking, grilling, making sauces and stocks, cooking seafood, and many other cuisines, and can really liven up the party with an interactive cooking class limited only to your imagination.
Your Private Cooking Class includes:
- 3+ hours of fun and memorable, hands-on cooking
- A Taste of the Mountains apron
- All recipes for the day's creations
- Food to eat during class (often there is plenty to take home)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- 2 glasses of wine or beer
So, grab a group of friends to create a fun and educational foodtastic experience.
Pricing starts at $95/per person. Minimum of 6 people.
Contact School Director, Steffani at (603)662-9989 or Steffani@SteffaniAdaska.com now
Saturday, December 14th, 1-4 pm •
Class Description: Looking for a little spice in your life? Does your culinary repertoire need more flavor? If so, please join A Taste of the Mountains Cooking School and Chef Bud Selmi for a FlavorBoost that will surely wake up your taste buds.
Chef Bud is owner of Sizzlin Sauces, an Award Winning Sauce Company located right here in the White Mountains. He is going to teach you secrets of adding extreme flavor to your dishes in this fun and educational class.
Sign up today!
- Spicy Crab and Roasted Corn Bisque
- Avocado, Roasted Red Pepper, Oven Roasted Tomato Quesadilla with a Lime Cilantro Sour Cream
- Julienne Beef Taco's with Fresh Salsa topped with Lime Cilantro Sour Cream
- Seafood Enchiladas with Spinach and Goat Cheese
- Bread Pudding with Cinnamon Whip Cream
Meet Chef Bud Selmi